| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in May is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of water is dropped across an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Gibraltar are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:42 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:04.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: