| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in June is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 1 day.
- In June the blue above Gibraltar is glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:38 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:26 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:34.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: