| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in February is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 7 days.
- In February the heavens above Gibraltar are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:21 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: