Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Gibraltar vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Gibraltar vs Samsun, Turkey
Gibraltar vs Nurnberg, Germany
Gibraltar vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Gibraltar vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Irece vs Gwavas Forest
Sigonella vs Khabarovsk
La Plata vs Dorohoi
Bage vs Stamford, Ct
- The distance between Gibraltar, Gibraltar and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 1,073 km or 667 mi.
- To reach Gibraltar in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 272.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Gibraltar bearing 265.7° or W .
- Both have a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Gibraltar is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.2 °C (5.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Gibraltar. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 254.2 mm (10 in) more which is equivalent to 254.2 l/m² (6.24 US gal/ft²) or 2,542,000 l/ha (271,757 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.1° higher in Gibraltar than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Gibraltar relative to Constantine (Ain El Bey). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Gibraltar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -1 (-2)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Gibraltar vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Gibraltar vs Bordeaux, France
Gibraltar vs Dakar, Senegal
Gibraltar vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Milford, De, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Iqaluit, Nt, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Sibbi, Pakistan
Bethel, Alaska vs Tracuateua
Crateus vs Ceduna
Florina, Macedonia vs Naze
Ullungdo Island vs Prachin Buri
Gibraltar vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Gibraltar
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)