Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Gibraltar vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Gibraltar vs Innsbruck, Austria
Gibraltar vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Gibraltar vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Gibraltar vs Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Cita/ Kadala vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Cita/ Kadala vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Cita/ Kadala vs Albenga, Italy
Springfield, Missouri vs Danville, Il
Coronation, Ab vs Cadiz
Winnemucca, Nevada vs Santa Maria
Sault Ste. Marie, Mi vs Galena, Alaska
- The distance between Gibraltar, Gibraltar and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 8,555 km or 5,316 mi.
- To reach Gibraltar in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 313.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Gibraltar bearing 213.5° or SSW .
- Gibraltar has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Gibraltar is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 21 °C (37.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.7 °C (57.1°F) less in Gibraltar. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 424.5 mm (16.7 in) more which is equivalent to 424.5 l/m² (10.42 US gal/ft²) or 4,245,000 l/ha (453,819 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.9° higher in Gibraltar than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Gibraltar relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Gibraltar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Gibraltar vs Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia
Gibraltar vs Damascus, Syria
Gibraltar vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Gibraltar vs Maraba, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Chlef, Algeria
Cita/ Kadala vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Cita/ Kadala vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Cita/ Kadala vs Toyooka, Japan
Baghdad vs Sigonella
Khabarovsk vs Ho Chi Minh
Gabo Island vs Randers
Jendouba vs Trier-Petrisberg
Gibraltar vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Gibraltar
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala