Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Gibraltar vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Gibraltar vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Gibraltar vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
Gibraltar vs Morondava, Madagascar
Gibraltar vs Yorkton, Sk, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Latronico, Italy
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa
Mazatlan vs Giresun
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Majis
Natchez, Ms vs Lenoir, Nc
Dargaville vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
- The distance between Gibraltar, Gibraltar and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,534 km or 4,060 mi.
- To reach Gibraltar in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 297.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Gibraltar bearing 193.6° or SSW .
- Gibraltar has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Gibraltar is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 33.7 °C (60.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.8 °C (33.8°F) less in Gibraltar. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 520.3 mm (20.5 in) more which is equivalent to 520.3 l/m² (12.77 US gal/ft²) or 5,203,000 l/ha (556,235 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.4° higher in Gibraltar than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Gibraltar relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Gibraltar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Gibraltar vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Gibraltar vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Gibraltar vs Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Gibraltar vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Albany, New York, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bergen, Norway
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Tsuyama, Japan
Manaia Dem Farm vs Belém
San Juan vs Moncion
Kristiansund, Vestlandet vs Taiaroa Head
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Macapa
Gibraltar vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Gibraltar
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo