Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Gibraltar vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Gibraltar vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Gibraltar vs Watertown, Sd, Usa
Gibraltar vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Gibraltar vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Watertown, Ny, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Jarabacoa vs Columbus, In
Ufa vs Parnaiba
Vienna vs Chatham, Nb
Piarco vs Linhares
- The distance between Gibraltar, Gibraltar and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 438 km or 272 mi.
- To reach Gibraltar in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 225.7° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Gibraltar bearing 223.6° or SW .
- Gibraltar has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Gibraltar is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4.9 °C (8.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Gibraltar. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 401.5 mm (15.8 in) more which is equivalent to 401.5 l/m² (9.85 US gal/ft²) or 4,015,000 l/ha (429,230 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.8° higher in Gibraltar than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Gibraltar relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Gibraltar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Gibraltar vs Guwahati, India
Gibraltar vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Gibraltar vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Gibraltar vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Veraval, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Mersing, Malaysia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Vientiane, Laos
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
Tanegashima vs Corum
Mene Grande vs Lusk, Wy
Pakse vs Balakot
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Windhoek
Gibraltar vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Gibraltar
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos