| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Gibraltar are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:32 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 3:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: