| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O is transfered across on average 5 days.
- The skies in Gibraltar are fine with an average of a measurable 6:54 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:11.
- There are approximately 4:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: