| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in January is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little damp with rain at times. Some 152mm (6in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- In January the blue above Gibraltar is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:59.
- There are approximately 4:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: