| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in December is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain at times. Some 127mm (5in) of H2O is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Gibraltar are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:44.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: