| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Gibraltar in August is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is released across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Gibraltar are very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:29 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:30.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gibraltar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gibraltar: