Climate of Gibraltar, Gibraltar Average Weather
- Gibraltar, gibraltar, 36°8'N, 5°21'W, 5 m (16 ft)
- Gibraltar has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Gibraltar is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18.4 degrees Celsius (65.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 767 mm (30.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2850 hours.
- If Gibraltar were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: